Patheos Pagan recently had a number of positions open up for writers.
New writers must be willing to:
- Associate indirectly with anti-LGBT organizations.
- Refrain from criticizing Patheos for those associations or any other reason.
- Defend Patheos’ censorship of other Pagan writers.
- Give Patheos a perpetual license to use your work in any way they see fit.
- Forever relinquish all control of your work.
- Allow your corporate masters to edit your writing.
- Tolerate reminders of your insignificance because you are not a revenue generator for the corporation.
- Have the value of your writing determined by the number of people who are tricked by clickbait titles and images.
- Have your writing appear alongside ads for weight loss products and the Mormon church.
- Accept all this in exchange for an effective wage of less than $1/hour.
Radicals need not apply.
Interested writers should contact Jeremy McGee at (757) 228-1722.
This post is in response to Patheos stating that they will release the backup of my site to me “when John stops attacking Patheos”.